Our Response to COVID-19
As we find ourselves in our new “daily normal” of social distancing to help prevent the spread of the virus, let’s not forget all that we have to be thankful for. Each moment we are alive and well is something to be grateful for. Alisha’s Spa Euphoria will reopen with enhanced health and safety protocols as of June 26th.
The HIGHEST standard of health and safety for the wellbeing of our guests and team members is of paramount importance. As Licensed Estheticians and Licensed Massage Therapists, we are trained in sanitation and disinfection procedures. While we have always received high praise for cleanliness, we are taking it to the next level. We have completed a COVID-19 infection control certification.
- As always, if you are feeling ill, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
- We disinfect all surfaces after every service, and we continually disinfect all shared spaces throughout every day.
- We have hand sanitizers available for use upon entering and throughout the Spa.
- We are staggering appointments to minimize client interaction.
- Please review and sign the updated Client Informed consent/ Health intake form below and bring along to your appointment.
- We ask that you please wait in your car, we will text or wave you in when we are ready for you. Please minimize the personal belongings you bring in, and please wear your mask.
- Clients will have their temperature taken with a contactless digital thermometer before entering the spa space, asked a few intake questions and given hand sanitizer or the option to wash their hands.
- Due to limited capacity, no guests of clients will be allowed. Guardians will still be required to come in and be present with clients under 18 years old.
- If you need to change or cancel an appointment due to illness, of course we understand, just give us a call. The team at Alisha’s Spa Euphoria promises to stay home if we are feeling ill, because everyone’s health and safety comes first.
*We are available for product purchase by phone for curb-side pickup or delivery. Gift Cards are available 24 hours/day online.
Please check our Facebook page for the latest updates and ongoing promotions. Thank you for your continued love and support for the past 21 years. We look forward to being able to get back to doing what we love!!COVID-19 Health Information & Informed Consent Form
Alisha’s Spa Euphoria
Our friendly staff of massage therapists and skin care specialists has the training and passion for their specialty to make your visit to Alisha’s Spa Euphoria a positively euphoric experience. You’ll know you’re in the hands of experts. All of our therapists have honed their craft through education and are either nationally certified, certified or licensed in their specialty. Their credentials make them skilled professionals allowing them to adapt to their clients’ needs and requests, while their affable nature allows them to form genuine, lasting relationships with clients. Our staff has a sincere concern for each client’s well being. They love what they do each day and enjoy the privilege of helping others in their quest for physical, mental and spiritual health and wellness.