Our Response to COVID-19
As we find ourselves in our new “daily normal” of social distancing to help prevent the spread of the virus, let’s not forget all that we have to be thankful for. Each moment we are alive and well is something to be grateful for. Alisha’s Spa Euphoria will operate with enhanced health and safety protocols.
The HIGHEST standard of health and safety for the wellbeing of our guests and team members is of paramount importance. As Licensed Estheticians and Licensed Massage Therapists, we are trained in sanitation and disinfection procedures. While we have always received high praise for cleanliness, we are taking it to the next level. We have completed a COVID-19 infection control certification.
- We appreciate your continuing to wear your mask while entering, in our common areas and while face up during massage sessions, body treatments, etc due to the close proximity to our team members.
- As always, if you are feeling ill, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
- We disinfect all surfaces after every service, and we continually disinfect all shared spaces throughout every day.
- We have hand sanitizers available for use upon entering and throughout the Spa.
- We are staggering appointments to minimize client interaction.
- Due to limited capacity, no guests of clients will be allowed. Guardians will still be required to come in and be present with clients under 18 years old.
- If you need to change or cancel an appointment due to illness, of course we understand, just give us a call. The team at Alisha’s Spa Euphoria promises to stay home if we are feeling ill, because everyone’s health and safety comes first.
*We are available for product purchase by phone for curb-side pickup or delivery. Gift Cards are available 24 hours/day online.
Please check our Facebook page for the latest updates and ongoing promotions. Thank you for your continued love and support for the past 22 years.